Online application to access 2021 world energy and climate data and statistics, and decarbonisation indices through an interactive interface with maps and graphs.
Access energy statistics:
- on production, consumption and trade of oil, gas, coal, power, and renewables;
- covering 57 countries and regions throughout the world;
- from 1990 to 2021;
- on decarbonisation indicators;
- with exclusive foresight on mid-term European energy trends resulting from the Ukrainian situation;
- through an intuitive and user-friendly interface, with animated graphs and maps;
- with free data export for your own analysis.
World decarbonisation indices in 2021
Share of RES
Global Energy Trends - 2022 Edition
An in-depth analysis of 2021 key figures, with projections related to the current context (post-pandemic rebound and energy crisis due to the war in Ukraine).