It lists all key companies involved along the upstream hydrogen value chain, from the production by electrolysis, up to its use in fuel cells with a focus on energy applications. Each company listed is characterised by: fact sheet, main activity, technologies addressed and target markets.
To perform in the most efficient way prospecting activities, partner research or competition benchmarking, you need to identify easily key players in the industry, as well as their positioning in the value chain. To do so, rely on our insightful database.
- Since hydrogen technologies are emerging, there is no ‘off the shelves’ historical database on key market players.
- No need to conduct your own market research, we are doing this for you. Leveraging our extensive network in the industry, we keep gathering and updating exclusive information, now available at your fingertips.
- creation date,
- size, website
- material producer (catalyst, electrolyte, etc.),
- component manufacturers (bipolar plate, MEA, GDL, etc.),
- subsystems (stack, compressor, power conversion, liquefaction, vaporisation, etc.),
- and systems (electrolysers, fuel cells, storage, Internal Combustion Engines, and more.)
- Fuel cell:
- SOFC (Solid Oxide Fuel Cell),
- PEMFC (Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell),
- PAFC (Phosphoric acid fuel cell),
- DMFC (Direct Methanol Fuel Cell),
- and others
- PEM (Proton Exchange Membrane),
- SOEC (Solid Oxyde Electrolyser Cell)
- Change of state: (liquefaction, vaporisation)
- Hydrogen fuelling station:
- heat exchanger,
- cryogenic pump,
- chiller, dispenser,
Fuel cell targeted markets:
- stationary (small and large power)
- Engine: H2 Internal Combustion Engines (H2 ICE)
The data is cross-checked from multiple sources and updated regularly.
CIS - Russia
UAE (United Arab Emirates)
H2 Energy Industry Database Coverage
Related Products & Solutions
Energy Efficiency & Demand Databases
Analyse energy consumption and efficiency trends at world level. Benchmark countries.
EnerMonthly: Monthly Energy Database
Monthly energy data on key energy markets.
Global Energy & CO2 Data
The most comprehensive and up-to-date annual energy database.
Bring your users insightful outputs relevant to your business with Enerdata’s intuitive online interfaces.
Design and Interpret Energy Forecasts
Energy Forecasting is a 2 days training to learn to design and interpret energy forecasts.
Energy & Climate Statistics
Energy statistics training allowing to create energy balance with supply, transformation and consumption and understanding the international...