From a relatively straightforward business model and value chain, the energy industry has become increasingly complex.
If you are involved in running an energy company, you understand that you need to satisfy your shareholders, clients, and employees, as well as government bodies – in addition to managing your core activities and strategy. It is all the more crucial to take all of these into account as decarbonisation of the economy has become an international priority of interest to all stakeholders.
And of course, the energy sector plays a key role in decarbonisation – if not the key role.
Enerdata’s services allow you to take advantage of your position in that key role, by making big-picture, strategic decisions with confidence – and without losing focus on your core operations.
Our globally recognised energy and climate expertise hinges on our total independence and our exclusive, trusted models.
That means you can maximise present and future value, comply with sustainability standards, and create benefits that will be appreciated in your company, industry, and across society.
Trusted by our clients around the world
Your challenges, our expertise
Make the best investment decisions and roll out your strategy. For example, you can:
- Calculate the ROI of renewable energy projects
- Monitor and forecast demand for each energy sorted by country, sector, end-use, and industrial branch
- Identify new opportunities – thanks to our comprehensive coverage of the energy industry (all energies internationally)
Simulate disruptive scenarios and anticipate profound changes with:
- Instant, easy access to complex scenarios tailored to your needs
- The power to simulate your own hypotheses to explore uncertainties, and stress-test your strategic options
- Data and insight to analyse the expansion of new technologies and energy sources
Calibrate and benchmark your forecasts with our neutral perspective:
- Benefit from Enerdata turnkey models
- Consolidate your data with our exclusive, comprehensive, and up-to-date databases
- Incorporate Enerdata’s independent view to your analyses
- Easily export Enerdata results and graphs to back up your analyses, presentations, and reports
Decarbonise the economy and your business:
- Simulate your energy-climate policies
- Find sustainable ways to increase your energy production to meet growing global demand
- Diversify into clean energy sources (electricity, hydrogen, synthesis gas…) and bioenergies (biofuel, biogas, biomass…)
- Diversify into green sectors
Keep abreast of market trends:
- Stay informed of your competitors’ development and implementation of new strategies
- Easily keep up with the latest policymaking and regulations at national, regional, and global levels
- Gain early access to Enerdata’s expert publications
- Receive daily, weekly, and monthly updates about changes to the energy landscape
Related Products & Solutions
Global Energy Research
Insightful and customisable country reports.
Key Energy Intelligence
Global energy news and analyses curated daily.
Global Energy & CO2 Data
The most comprehensive and up-to-date annual energy database.
EnerMonthly: Monthly Energy Database
Monthly energy data on key energy markets.
Global Energy Forecasts: EnerFuture
Instant access to energy and emissions forecasts.
Marginal Abatement Cost Curves - MACC
GHG Marginal Abatement Cost Curves.
Power Plant Tracker
The most reliable and up-to-date power generation database.
Odyssee: Energy Efficiency Database
European energy efficiency and demand database.
Energy Efficiency & Demand Databases
Analyse energy consumption and efficiency trends at world level. Benchmark countries.
Country Energy Demand Forecast
Unique, independent projections of consumption by end-use.
Power Price Projections
Strategic, annual wholesale price projections backed by Enerdata's energy modelling expertise and our globally recognised POLES model.
World LNG Database
The essentials of LNG trade at your fingertips.
World Refinery Database
Global monitoring of new and existing refineries.
Custom Market, Competitive and Technology Intelligence
Enerdata’s experts bring you the essentials about your market and competitors.
Energy & Climate Statistics
Energy statistics training allowing to create energy balance with supply, transformation and consumption and understanding the international...
Design and Interpret Energy Forecasts
Energy Forecasting is a 2 days training to learn to design and interpret energy forecasts.
Energy Efficiency & CO2 Reduction
How to measure energy savings? Understand and apply the methods used to measure energy efficiency, and CO2 reduction performances...
Energy Efficiency Policies
Understand different policy targets and measures on energy efficiency.
Initiation to EnerMED
Initiation to EnerMED level 1 is the training to approach on the most powerful energy demand forecasting model.
Power Generation and Renewables
Expertise in strategic and business intelligence, with fine-tuning to the market’s specificities.
Market Research / Studies
Granular and exclusive insight to address the most pressing business and strategic issues.
Energy Efficiency and Demand Analysis
Understanding key consumption trends and drivers across sectors.
Energy Market Forecast
Providing the outlook of an energy commodity in mid to long term time horizons.
Energy Demand Forecast
Sector and driver specific energy demand forecasting.
Energy Prices Forecast
Assess the evolution of energy prices on the international and regional markets, as well as end-users prices.
Energy Efficiency Evaluation
Cutting-edge quantitative tools and relevant indicators to monitor and evaluate evolutions on worldwide energy markets.
Energy Transition Scenarios
Enerdata guides you through pathways to reach climate targets.