As an energy equipment company, you need to understand and anticipate the current and future needs of your clients, so that you can provide them with the most competitive power generation products and services. In the era of climate change and the energy transition, companies rely on your advanced technology solutions to help them achieve their decarbonisation strategies.
You play an indispensable role in empowering the world’s energy systems to deliver reliable, flexible, affordable, and sustainable power, that’s also resilient in the face of constant market, social and geopolitical changes.
To meet these challenges, you need to further adapt your offering – by developing decarbonised power generation projects (moving from conventional thermal systems to more environment-friendly solutions like renewables and nuclear), and by innovating with new energy storage technologies and green H2 production.
In addition, because every energy equipment project is unique, you need solid, reliable knowledge of economic factors and regulatory frameworks.
That’s why Enerdata provides you with the latest and most reliable energy and climate data at the global, country, and power plant levels. Our services allow you to develop an in-depth understanding of both your clients and competitors, and to monitor the evolution of energy markets, technologies, policies, and power generation capacities, so you can quantify your future business accordingly.
Trusted by our clients around the world
Your challenges, our expertise
Anticipate short- and long-term power mix evolutions in every country
- Energy projections up to 2050, covering demand, prices, electricity generation and CO2 emissions, sorted by source, by sector, and by country
Monitor power generation projects from your clients and competitors
- Exclusive power plant database covering 85% of the world’s capacities and energy storage, continually updated
- Key information on every plant, including location, status, technical features, financial details, and performance indicators (production, load factors, emissions and more)
- Identification of the most active companies, operators, and investors by country and by technology
Be the first to know about developments in the global turbine, energy storage, hydrogen and geothermal markets
- World-class market watch covering major evolutions: regulations, innovations, business trends, deals, M&As and more
- Daily market intelligence brief with global updates and precise analytics, including a “Competitor Watch” section and a “Market Watch” section
- Monthly strategic reports highlighting the most important developments in the industry
Related Products & Solutions
Global Energy Research
Insightful and customisable country reports.
Global Energy & CO2 Data
The most comprehensive and up-to-date annual energy database.
Key Energy Intelligence
Global energy news and analyses curated daily.
Power Plant Tracker
The most reliable and up-to-date power generation database.
World LNG Database
The essentials of LNG trade at your fingertips.
World Refinery Database
Global monitoring of new and existing refineries.
Custom Market, Competitive and Technology Intelligence
Enerdata’s experts bring you the essentials about your market and competitors.
Global Energy Forecasts: EnerFuture
Instant access to energy and emissions forecasts.
Market Research / Studies
Granular and exclusive insight to address the most pressing business and strategic issues.
Power Generation and Renewables
Expertise in strategic and business intelligence, with fine-tuning to the market’s specificities.
Energy Market Forecast
Providing the outlook of an energy commodity in mid to long term time horizons.