As a ministry, regulator, development bank or supranational institution, you play a key role in social, economic, and environmental progress through the implementation of policy and regulatory frameworks, or the allocation of public investment.
In times of growing world population, increasing energy demand, global market uncertainties, and climate change, ensuring access to reliable, affordable, and sustainable energy is becoming a crucial challenge – making your role even more pivotal.
As a government body, you are designing policies and monitoring their implementation – such as GHG mitigation through carbon taxes – whose effectiveness you need to simulate. Furthermore, to prepare for international negotiations and influence their outcomes, you need to quantify and benchmark your NDCs against other countries’ efforts.
As an international organisation and institutional investor, you need to evaluate projects in terms of decarbonisation and socio-economic development, so you can direct your funds to where they will have maximum impact.
To help you accelerate the transition, Enerdata provides the latest and most reliable energy and climate data and forecasts, as well as cutting-edge models and expertise.
Our services include over 2,000 data series and projections, with global coverage for all energies – from fossil fuels, to nuclear and renewables. We keep you updated on the latest energy policies and regulations worldwide, among other key energy topics. We also develop decarbonisation and carbon tax scenarios at global, country, and sectoral levels – which can be based on Enerdata’s expert assumptions, or your own.
They trust us around the world
Your challenges, our expertise
Structure your energy and climate insights
- Access to our comprehensive and reliable in-house databases, with one-click exports to update or integrate with your own databases
- End-to-end delivery of a turnkey database, tailored to your needs: from specifications to data mining, statistical processing, interface development, hosting, and maintenance
- Design of advanced indicators to monitor energy and decarbonisation trends, including energy efficiency, CO2 emissions, and renewables
Shape your energy and climate plan, policies and NDCs
- Long-term projections covering all energies and decarbonisation trends at global, regional, country, and sectoral levels
- Three ready-to-use scenarios comparing gradual levels of climate action, so you can better calibrate your own targets
- Marginal Abatement Cost Curves (MACCs) assessing both the benefits and the costs of reducing emissions in each sector, to establish your GHG mitigation targets and policies
- Development of bespoke forecasting models to quantify the impact of your strategy and policy options, based on customised assumptions
- Simulation of your NDCs and those of other countries, to set your energy and climate commitments before international negotiations
Fund projects to develop sustainable energy access
- Country Energy Reports provide essential information on more than 110 domestic energy markets, including policy and regulations, supply and demand, key players, projects and business perspectives, and more
- The Power Plant Tracker database monitors the development of conventional and renewable power generation assets and companies around the world
- Custom studies assessing the expansion of renewable energy capacities in developing countries
Related Products & Solutions
Global Energy Research
Insightful and customisable country reports.
Key Energy Intelligence
Global energy news and analyses curated daily.
Global Energy & CO2 Data
The most comprehensive and up-to-date annual energy database.
Global Energy Forecasts: EnerFuture
Instant access to energy and emissions forecasts.
Marginal Abatement Cost Curves - MACC
GHG Marginal Abatement Cost Curves.
Odyssee: Energy Efficiency Database
European energy efficiency and demand database.
Energy Efficiency & Demand Databases
Analyse energy consumption and efficiency trends at world level. Benchmark countries.
Country Energy Demand Forecast
Unique, independent projections of consumption by end-use.
Custom Market, Competitive and Technology Intelligence
Enerdata’s experts bring you the essentials about your market and competitors.
Energy Efficiency and Demand Analysis
Understanding key consumption trends and drivers across sectors.
Power Generation and Renewables
Expertise in strategic and business intelligence, with fine-tuning to the market’s specificities.
Energy Demand Forecast
Sector and driver specific energy demand forecasting.
Energy Transition Scenarios
Enerdata guides you through pathways to reach climate targets.
Energy Efficiency Evaluation
Cutting-edge quantitative tools and relevant indicators to monitor and evaluate evolutions on worldwide energy markets.
Quantified simulation and analysis of pledges for climate change negotiations.
Initiation to EnerMED
Initiation to EnerMED level 1 is the training to approach on the most powerful energy demand forecasting model.
Energy & Climate Statistics
Energy statistics training allowing to create energy balance with supply, transformation and consumption and understanding the international...
Design and Interpret Energy Forecasts
Energy Forecasting is a 2 days training to learn to design and interpret energy forecasts.
Energy Efficiency & CO2 Reduction
How to measure energy savings? Understand and apply the methods used to measure energy efficiency, and CO2 reduction performances...
Energy Efficiency Policies
Understand different policy targets and measures on energy efficiency.